Oasis Farm Waterloo welcomes schools and educational charities to the farm to experience the transformative impacts of working with food and animals in a beautiful urban farm setting.
We specialise in working with disadvantaged and hard-to-reach students that are having difficulties in mainstream education. This includes:
- Vulnerable students on the verge of exclusion;
- Pupils that have challenges demonstrating positive behaviour;
- Pupils that have a lack of engagement in school;
- Pupils with low self-esteem.
We are keen to meet the individual needs of children and staff and have the expertise to adapt our provision to meet specific needs. Please contact us to discuss any questions or suggestions you may have about a particular group.
We have the following offers for schools and educational charities:
1. Farming, Family and Therapy: 6 week course: Based on Jamie’s Farm’s unique provision of ‘Farming, Family & Therapy’ we offer a practical, fun and transformational learning opportunity. Click here to learn more.
2. Workshops: Learning outside the classroom: We deliver a variety of curriculum subjects, taught in an outdoor environment, in a way that aims to build resilience, confidence, communication skills and teamwork. Click here to learn more.
3. Pupil Premium: 12-Week GCSE Study Programme: In 2017, we are launching a Pupil Premium GCSE Study Programme. Click here to learn more.
4. Jamie’s Farm Follow-Up Programme: Delivered in partnership with Jamie’s Farm, this programme is for pupils that have attended a one-week intensive course in the countryside. Click here to learn more.